650nm ( 810nm / 650nm / 905nm and other wavelength available)
Output Power Adjust:
25% / 50% / 75% / 100% ( 4 grades adjustable)
3000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Aluminium Alloy Case and Carton
wuhan, shenzhen, shanghai
LRP650 Semiconductor laser therapy instrument is through the laser beam to the organism produced by photochemical, stimulation, thermal radiation and electromagnetic effect to treat the disease, a large area of radiation, strong penetration, 810nm laser can penetrate human tissue is more than 175px, 650nm laser and accelerate wound healing and 905nm laser wavelength , by the table and in the comprehensive treatment. It has strong pain, promote wound healing, anti-inflammatory and anti infection, adjust the balance.
LRP650 is very smart device, you can set time and intensity before you using it. Because different people can bear different intensity, you can adjust intensity according to your need.
1. The laser light therapy is safe: It is just light rays shining into the damaged area, there’s no additional injury or pain. It does not require the use of drugs or surgery, there are less side effects or risks.
2. The laser light therapy is effective: Studies have shown that it is equal to or more effective than other forms of physical therapy. Many people even experience immediate pain relief because of the extra pain-killing beta-endorphins the body naturally produces, when exposed to the light energy.
3. The laser light therapy is quick and convenient The laser light therapy device is small and portable, handhold for easy home use. Normally treatment is 10-15 minutes per time, depending on the size of the area being treated.
1.Tennis elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow
2.Shoulder pain with or without calcification Painful limitation of shoulder movement
3.Golfer’s elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow
4.Bursitis trochanterica Painful periostitis of the hip
5.Patella tip syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
6.Tibial edge syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
7.Achillodynia Painful irritation of the achilles tendon
1. Improving the blood circulation Laser directly irradiates on the lesionpart which blood flow is decreased or irradiates the sympathetic ganglion which dominates this range. It could supply sufficient blood and nutrition in order to improve the metabolism and relieve symptom.
2. Diminishing the inflammation quickly Laser irradiates the lesion area to enhance the activity of phagocyte and improve the immunity and diminish the inflammation quickly.
3. Relieving the pain Laser irradiation could reduce the conduction rate, power and frequency to relieve the pain quickly.
4. Accelerating the tissue repair Laser irradiation can accelerate the growth of new blood vessel and granulation tissue and improve protein-synthesis. Blood capillary is one of the basic elements of granulation tissue, which is the precondition of wound healing. Organizing much more oxygen supply to damaged tissue cells and accelerates the production of collagen fibers, deposition and cross-linking.